2015 Reader’s Choice Awards
Congratulations to all Aussie authors nominated, it is always brilliant to see the plethora of talent that is the Australian romance fiction industry on display!
…and the winners are….
Best New Author – Kia Carrington-Russell
Best Established Author – Annie Seaton
Cover of the Year – Jacinta Maree, Soulless
Author of the Year – AM Hudson
Book of the Year – Tess Woods, Love at First Flight
Welcome to the 2015 AusRomToday Reader’s Choice Awards
To nominate your favourite author and/or book, simply click on any of the following Award titles and cast your vote:
– AusRomToday Reader’s Choice Award for Best New Author
– AusRomToday Reader’s Choice Award for Best Established Author
– AusRomToday Reader’s Choice Award for Author of the Year
– AusRomToday Reader’s Choice Award for Cover of the Year
– AusRomToday Reader’s Choice Award for Book of the Year
AusRomToday will compile nominated finalists for each award on 30th October 2015.
The ten most nominated nominees in each category will make it through to the public voting round.
These finalists will then be uploaded into voting albums on Facebook and open for public voting from November 1st.
Terms & Conditions
- Preliminary aspects of this competition commence 01 September 2015 to 30 October 2015 inclusive.
- The ten most nominated finalists in each category will be compiled and presented for public voting on 01 November to 30 November 2015 inclusive.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 07 December 2015.
- Only Australian authors are eligible for nomination (this includes permanent residents and citizens).
- Eligibility dates for 2015 Awards are limited to novel releases between are 01/11/14 – 31/10/15
- Prizes will be delivered to Australian addresses only.
- Prizes will be awarded based on public votes cast on social media site, Facebook. No correspondence will be entered into. No alternative prizes offered.
- Entries must be available for judging from November 1st 2015.
- AusRomToday reserves the right to cancel or change the terms the competition at any time without notice.