GET THE GOSS
We love hearing about what’s happening in the Australian romance literature scene and so do our dedicated Aussie romance readers.
Here’s your opportunity to share your news directly with AusRomToday readers.
Whether it’s a new release, cover reveal, sale or promotional pricing special, maybe you’re trying to gain support for an online voting competition, or perhaps you’re hosting your own competition or giveaway… whatever your news, we’d love to hear it!
Participating is simple!
Here’s our step-by-step guide to using the AusRomToday Aussie Romance Linkup:
TO START, click on the blue button below (‘Click to view and add your links!’)
1. Share a direct link to the post you’re telling us about.
2. Each post must be linked separately.
3. Link/post must pertain to Australian (citizen or resident) romance novels, reading, writing, or industry-specific news.
4. SHARE with your networks to further maximise your exposure.
5. Come back weekly and update/add posts.
6. Whilst we’re open to all things romance, if you suspect your post contains what others may consider to be not-safe-for-work material, please pop the NSFW acronym in the description.
7. VISIT the other linkups that take your fancy—share the love 🙂
Leave a Reply