- Describe yourself in one word:
- Best thing about being a wordsmith
Is creating new worlds and putting interesting people in them.
- If you weren’t writing erotica, you’d be
Writing Sci-fi because I love building worlds and making stuff up as I go along.
- The ideal ‘International Heat’ man for me
Is a tall man who is a bit older with some grey in his hair. Doesn’t have to have a gym body—he could be cuddly.
- The ideal ‘International Heat’ woman
Is strong and smart as well as sassy. Someone who will stand up for herself, but not be a bitch about it.
- Where do you find inspiration for your writing?
Everywhere. Listening to music or watching people.
- Favourite erotica/romance novelist and book?
This is hard. How can I pick a favourite when there are so many great authors and books out there? I love Carol Lynne, Amber Kell, RC Scott and TA Chase to name a few m/m authors. My m/f authors are more—romance without being erotic. Like Suzanne Brockmann, JR Ward and…well—I love to read. When I’m not writing I’m reading.
- Something you’d like readers to know about erotica novels?
They have a plot. Lol It isn’t all about sex. Yes, the sex is there. The erotic part comes because there is no closed door. The writer takes the reader into the bedroom with the couple.
- Something you’d like people to know about erotica novelists?
That we are not just erotic novelists, we are novelists. The only difference is we add a little spice to the story.
- Your favourite erotica topic to write about…
I do not have a favorite topic, not really when it comes to erotica. My favorite topic to write about though is action. Or suspense type stories with military people.
- What book has changed your opinion/stance on something important to you, and why?
That is a hard question too because I really do not have a book that change something important to me. I just do not. I know that I have a book that change my main focus of reading that that was Robert Jordan and his Wheel of Time series. It made me fall in love with the fantasy genre.
- If you were a character in a novel, you’d be:
A gay man. I read and write about two men in love, for the most part. So I would be a man searching for love. Probably in the military.
- Biggest accomplishment to date:
Having books in print.
- What’s next for you?
More writing. I am working on an erotic dragon shifter fairytale series that I just love. The series is Ever After. The first book is a free read and book two is out. I have three more books to write.
Being yourself is harder than people think…
I lived my life for others. It made me happy to please them and not disappoint them, but I got a wake up call in the form of my best friend, Jared Knight. I couldn’t lose him, but was I ready for a big change? To let people see the real me—to let myself shine and not worry about what others think? I hoped so—because Jared was everything to me.