- Best thing about being a wordsmith:
I go on vacation in my own head all the time
- Describe yourself in one word:
- If you weren’t writing erotica, you’d be…
writing inspirational romance
- The ideal ‘International Heat’ man…
would never materialize because we can’t agree on anything.
- The ideal ‘International Heat’ woman…
is me. International writer of mystery.
- Where do you find inspiration for your writing?
Mostly from people watch and travel. If I’m stuck I’ll go out for coffee and spend a few hours just people watching
- Favourite erotica/romance novelist and book?
Joey Hill and The Vampire Queen’s Servent
- Something you’d like readers to know about erotica novels?
The characters do spend a lot of time having sex, or thinking about sex…just like in real life.
- Something you’d like people to know about erotica novelists?
We’re all sex crazed maniacs
- Your favourite erotica topic to write about…
Women who are strong and smart but want something in the bedroom that maybe they “shouldn’t”
- What book has changed your opinion/stance on something important to you, and why?
There have been a lot of great ménage stories in the past few years that opened my eyes to the three way long term relationship rather than the three way sex scene
- If you were a character in a novel, you’d be:
The sassy friend
- Biggest accomplishment to date:
I turned 30 and didn’t have a complete meltdown
- What’s next for you?
I’m about to branch out from erotic romance to straight erotica.
Find Lila online:
Betrayed by Love
Five years ago, a terrible betrayal tore Roman and Savannah apart. Roman’s burgeoning interest in the world of BDSM and his desire to master Savannah led them deep into the heart of sexual fetish. A weekend at the house of a high-powered Dom was supposed to be the next step in the exploration of their Dominant/submissive relationship, but when their host convinces Roman to turn Savannah over to him for training, their love is stretched beyond the breaking point.
Savannah—believing Roman has given her away forever—flees, but not before suffering at the hands of the sadistic Dom. Roman knows nothing of what she’s endured, believing Savannah left him because of his desires.
When they meet again five years later, they must decide whether lies will continue to keep them apart, or if what they had is enough to rekindle a once-in-a-lifetime love.
Inside Scoop: This story contains descriptions of nonconsensual sexual acts, hard-core BDSM play and graphic violence.